Our team shares a mission to transform the energy economy by building best-in-class projects and implementing critical, long-lasting energy infrastructure. We believe that the key to our success is our people. Join us in driving this mission forward.
Passion, integrity and deep domain expertise.
- ASSOCIATE OF DEVELOPMENT – REFERENCE# 430
Founded in 2008, Soltage is a leading vertically integrated renewables independent power producer with a full suite of development and acquisition capabilities, as demonstrated by Soltage’s 400MW+ portfolio of operating renewable capacity and nearly 2.0GW of development pipeline comprising contracted solar, solar-plus-storage and standalone storage projects located across the Continental U.S., having provided attractive risk adjusted returns to institutional investors over $1.0 billion of capital deployment. Soltage is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Join a well-established and fast-growing solar distributed generation and battery storage company as a member of the development team. As a Associate of Development, applicant will be exposed to all aspects of solar and battery storage project development, including site control, permitting, interconnection and offtake, as well as preparing the project for financing and construction. The Associate of Development will also work on new target markets as part of Soltage’s expansion plans. The position is located in the Jersey City headquarters with some travel expected.
Specific Job Functions:
- Engage with development partners and vendors supplying resources during project development and manage their deliverables.
- Assist team on site visits for prospective solar projects, work with landowners to lease sites.
- Attend public meetings to achieve state and local project approvals.
- Generally, assist members of the development team in day-to-day tasks with the goal of acquiring the skills and knowledge to be able to take the lead on developing successful solar and battery storage projects.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- One- to three-year prior work experience (for new graduates, Summer jobs can meet this requirement), no solar experience is required for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS college or university degree
The Successful Candidate Will Also:
- Be willing to travel as needed
- Have a clean driving license
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Resumes may be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soltage is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.